Joyska's Journal: It's almost Christmas!











Thursday, December 02, 2004

It's almost Christmas!

This is a statement that could be said many ways...

It's almost Christmas! Wahoo!
It's almost Christmas?!?!?
It's almost Christmas... BaHumbug
It's almost Christmas?! I haven't even started shopping, cooking, cards, baking...

Funny how one sentance can evoke so much emotion.

Me? All the above apply, it depends on when you catch me. Today is a mix of wahoo and frenzy. The craft sale is two days away and my house is decorated beautifully (if I do say so myself!). I love the season, and I'm looking forward to going home to Ontario (in 18 days!!!). It's been awhile since I've spent Christmas anywhere but in Manitoba.

I wrote my list of people I would LIKE to buy gifts for, and then the more realistic list of people I can afford to buy gifts for. Sometimes money (actually the lack of money) is evil!

Well enjoy the blue skies and crisp cold wind! Winter has finally hit with a bite!
Joyska at 8:12 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home