Joyska's Journal: "You are 600 points from being the devil"











Tuesday, November 23, 2004

"You are 600 points from being the devil"

Anyone else loose power for 2 hours last night? It's amazing how quickly life simplifies when there is no power in your house. When suddenly there is no TV, Movies, Music to entertain, no way to bake, cook, vacuum... (not all of this is a bad thing!) and no real way to see clearly so reading is a little more difficult... but not impossible.

So rather than watch TV, I played cards... hung out with my room mate and watched for the candles to catch something on fire...

I am afraid of too many things, but two of them are the dark... and fire...
So last night, I needed to carry a burning candle into the darkest room of the house, the bathroom... Fears are silly... but too real to dismiss.

It was funny though as I thought of the irony of the situation, but I had no idea how long the power would be out, or how long I could wait... so there you go, necessity conquers fear!
Joyska at 9:48 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home