Joyska's Journal: Vanity, shmanity











Friday, November 19, 2004

Vanity, shmanity

ummmmmm.... snow is on it's way... maybe.
I'm at Deanna's. we are planning to watch a movie but the best entertainment of the evening has already occured.

Deanna read "God made you special" to Simeon and had Cheryl laughing hysterically! The scene was quite humorous as I was sitting with a towel wrapped around my shoulders waiting for the new hair colour to take effect, Cheryl was rocking in the rocking chair (and wants to know... what is a Lundt anyway?!?!) as Deanna with very accurate Veggie Tale voices read the book to Simeon. I think that Cheryl and I were as enthralled as the boy!

SHHHHH... we must be vewy vewy qwiet... Sim is now being put down... oh wait, let me rephrase that... being put to sleep...no, that's not any better... he's going to bed, yeah, that works. We (Cheryl and I) are now forced to sit quietly and wait... if you know me and or Cheryl, this is a difficult task! Especially together!

The buzzer just beeped... I need to wash that gray right out of my hair...

Well there you go. A pretty Auburn brown. Wow what a girl won't go through to be beautiful and vain!

Well, Simeon is still not sleeping (probably due to the inability on our part to be qwiet... sorry Dee) Before this night is through, however, we will watch Supersize Me... even if we have to let the boy watch it with us!!!

Joyska at 6:24 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home