Joyska's Journal: mmm... french fries











Monday, October 25, 2004

mmm... french fries

Not too much new to say today. I'm feeling better than i did last week so that's always a good thing.

Do you ever crave things that aren't good for you? (UH, if you haven't... stop reading and find another blog to read!) I am CRAVING french fries. So I went to McDonalds today for lunch and had some. My friend suggested that we should write a letter to McDonalds and tell them they could save money and time in their pursuit to kill us by just opening us up at the door and shoving fries in our arteries. (Nice image heh?) I said that would loose all the flavour. Someone told me once that all the flavour is held in fat. I like that. So, now I can say, I'm not fat, I'm full of flavour!!! hehehehe

I also CRAVE...now I know this will be hard to believe, but I CRAVE Diet Coke. (But I can stop anytime I want to...). So at McDonald's today, I supersize the drink and the fries. See, but McDonald's is tricksy. They only give you Monopoly thingies on their LARGE fries and drinks. It's like Coke when they put prizes under the caps of their bottles. 99 times out of 100 it says TRY AGAIN, so I feel obligated to... (Let's analyze this paragraph... craving, blaming, rationalizing... NOPE, no addictions here!)

Then there is chocolate. But I won't even go there cuz, well, I'm a diabetic and don't want to admit it.

So what to do with all these cravings? BE STRONG, WALK... NO, RUN AWAY, DRINK WATER, EAT A GRAPEFRUIT!!

Uh... I gotta go. I think I need to make a DC run...

TPB Quote:
AH, the sod has spoken. Do you want me to send you back to where I found you? Unemployed in GREENLAND?!! And you! when I found you, you were so slithering drunk, you couldn't even buy BRANDY!

(I think that's how it goes... I'm getting a little rusty... It's time to watch the movie again. Anyone want to join me?)
Joyska at 8:00 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home