Joyska's Journal: blah blah blah...











Wednesday, October 20, 2004

blah blah blah...

Not much to say these days. Maybe it's the blah weather. I was sick most of yesterday and am still feeling a little out of it today. Maybe it's a good day to go home and... watch a good movie.

Movies are a growing weakness in me. I have way too many... but I keep buying more. They were on sale 3 for $20.00 at HMV this week... I bought 6. That brings my total of DVDs into the 80s. VHS titles are more around 70 or so (78 to be exact). The sad part is, they are all alphabetized. The other night Cheryl and I were going to watch one. She named a title, and I told her which row and where in the row she could find it... you see, I enjoy looking at my movies and keeping them in order as much as I enjoy watching the movies... I know... get a life!

Well, all this movie talk is beckoning me home. I've been here since 9:00 and it is now almost 2:00. FOr a part time job, it's not bad!

Have a great day and well, go see a movie!(and then tell me if it's worth buying!)

TPB Quote for today
"Go away or I'll call the brute squade!"
"I'm on the brute squade"
"You ARE the brute squade!"
Joyska at 1:59 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home