Joyska's Journal: The children are coming!











Wednesday, October 13, 2004

The children are coming!

It's good to be home again. I feel like the weeks just are flying by. I look outside and the leaves are almost gone off of the trees, the air is crisper and cooler, I've pulled out some of my fall/ winter jackets and we are almost half way through October! Now I know this is not news to you. But I am sad at how quickly the weeks are going by.

The trip to Kansas was great. I'm always touched and moved by God everytime I go. I hung out a little bit with the kids on Sunday Morning and Lenny, the Children's Equipping Center Director, asked the kids to come around me and pray for me. I'm humbled everytime this happens. The kids are hearing God! A couple of the kids spoke directly into my life and to the things of my heart. In many ways I am undone by that.

We came back here and last night we had Prayer Ground with our kids from WCV. It was an awesome night as we watched kids place their hands on the map of Winnipeg and prayed for the areas of our city. I was moved as one of the kids during a worship song, placed their hand on the globe and prayed for different places on the earth. Then we asked God to speak to us for each other, and the kids saw pictures about God being with us and I was excited! And I was humbled again as one of the kids felt that God told them to pray for ME! It was awesome! I am even more convinced that God is working in and through our kids! I'm seeing it every where and my heart is to see it more and to be used by God to release even more of them!

TPB QUOTE of the day:

I wonder if they are using the same wind we are using...
Joyska at 11:06 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home