Joyska's Journal: hmm... a coke lava lamp...











Saturday, September 25, 2004

hmm... a coke lava lamp...

I was reading over some comments made awhile ago on one of the blogs... someone mentioned seeing a Coke lava lamp at WalMart. First of all... it's Coke, so that is cool in and of itself, secondly it's a lava lamp... that is just retro cool and thirdly... it's at WalMart. Who could ask for anything more?

ME!

I went to WalMart recently and discovered that I could not find said lava lamp. I found cool Coke cutlery, bowls (which I have) glasses,(which I also have) a dish set (next on my list) a cookie jar (got it) but no lava lamp.

So whoever told me about the lava lamp... (you know who you are!) is this a cruel joke, or just a figment of your imagination? Cause if it's a joke... not very funny (funny just not very funny) and if it's your imagination... get some help! Maybe the aliens abducted it, because you know... that is still a huge problem! (See Forgotten if you are confused)

TPB Quote

"Fezzik, jog his memory"
*hits the albino over the head with his huge fist*
"I'm sorry Inigo, I did not mean to jog him so hard"
Joyska at 5:32 PM

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are posting about a coke Lava Lamp. I do happen to have one and was willing to part with it if it wa soemthing you was intrested in. email me if you want more info muddergz@yahoo.com

12:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home