Joyska's Journal: saying nothing says a lot











Friday, September 17, 2004

saying nothing says a lot

Wow, you go to make a profound thought, and end up with nothing to say, accidentally hit post, and there you go, you profoundly affect many! (or is it effect-- I can never remember!) I seriously sat down yesterday to say some deep things but the waters were pretty shallow. (happens to the best of us eh?)

Today I don't have much to say either, but I had to comment on the discussion that ensued my blunder yesterday!

I've been fasting all media (except the computer...)and find that I have so much time!! amazing heh? God sure has more opportunity to get my attention when I'm not in front of that crazy box! It's been really good and I am actually loving the silence!

TPB Quote of the day:

Is there a town nearby?
There is nothing nearby.
Then there will be no one to hear you scream.
Joyska at 3:44 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home