Joyska's Journal: a week away











Wednesday, September 08, 2004

a week away

I cn't believe it's been a whole week since I have posted anything! For those of you who check often, I apologize! I have had a crazy week. I feel a bit like a pin cushion in that I have literally been poking myself 11 times a day... 5 times with insulin and six times on my fingers to check my sugars! Yikes.

On top of that I have been busy preparing to speak this past week and now am trying to pull all the pieces together for the start of kids church... like in 4 DAYS!!! AHHH! Okay, so this is a short blog to let you all know I am still alive and haven't forgotten about you all.

TPB quote of the day:
I've been mostly dead all day and you think a little head jiggle will make me happy?!

Have a good one! AND thanks for the encouraging comments both on my health and on the preaching! It means a lot to me!
Joyska at 10:02 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home