Joyska's Journal: Babies galore!











Monday, August 23, 2004

Babies galore!

I know that sitting around and counting how many babies have been born in our church may not sound like a fun morning to you, but, I tell ya, it's making me laugh. WCV has had 15 babies born in the last year and a bit... 15! and only 4 of them are girls! That may mean very little to you, but for those of us who are in Children's Ministry... it says a lot about what things will look like in the fall, not to mention 5 years from now when 11 boys and 4 girls hit kids church! If that were to happen today, we would almost double the grade ones to fours!! So why am I telling you all this... I don't know... trivia?

I guess more than anything I love the celebration (and heartache for the loss of River) that comes with each new birth and even though there are so many, I don't want to miss the wonder of each one. And I thank Jesus that they are all part of our body.

On another note... anybody want to volunteer for nursery this fall? hehehe
Joyska at 12:13 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home