Joyska's Journal: parent survey











Thursday, August 12, 2004

parent survey

okay, I am sitting here trying to figure out what needs to happen for the kids in our church this fall. I had a parent night to ask parents yesterday and got some good imput for the older kids... now what about all you moms out there with little ones (5 and under). If you could have anything you wanted for your kids at church, what would you want? Dream, be creative... what are you looking for?

With what we are already doing at WCV, what would you NOT want to change, and what would you ABSOLUTELY like to see changed? (Please be specific). The new year always brings opportunity to change and make things better and I want to see that happen. The questions apply to our older kids as well, and can be answered by parent and non-parent type people... after all I'm not a parent and I have A LOT of influence on what things can look like!

I'm interested in your answers, so please, pass this on to others who might have something to say!

And now, what does Humperdink say to Wesley just before he sucks 50 years of his life away?

Have a great day!
Joyska at 1:27 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home