Joyska's Journal: blustery day











Wednesday, August 18, 2004

blustery day

I am reminded this morning of Winnie the Pooh and the Blustery Day. I went to sleep late last night and was awoken by the sound of a freight train coming through my window! The wind was so strong that it blew everything off my desk and caused me to loose my blankets in the gusts that came through my room. I lay on my bed for the next couple hours watching the lightening and listening to the thunder, and shivering as the cold wind swept through the house.

This morning as I was walking to the office I had to laugh because any attempt I had made at making my hair look nice was desimated the moment I opened the door and stepped out side. The wind grabbed the screen door, causing me to push it back with all my might... I felt like I was walking in a desert during a sand storm as I pushed my way up the street. There were tree branches and leaves everywhere and I have a feeling that if I would have just lifted my feet off the ground the wind could have taken me away. (that would have been awesome if it was blowing the same direction I was trying to go in!!!)

Needless to say, it is a very, very, blustery day.

Quote for today:
"You are wonderful... I hate to kill you"
to which Westly replies?

Have a great windy day!
Joyska at 7:43 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home