Joyska's Journal











Friday, August 20, 2004

Do you ever have one of those days when you wake up in the morning and feel like you can't even move? Or when you force yourself to get up and crawl into the shower and that doesn't even revive you? Or you go downstairs to grab a bowl of cereal before you have to rush out the door and then (after you have poured the cereal) discover you have no milk? Or you walk outside and realize that although it is the 20th of August it is only 3 degrees celcius outside and you are only wearing a t-shirt? So after you get to the place where you work, you discover that the building is unarmed and you are there by yourself trying to figure out if someone is in the building or if it is simply a mistake...

I never have days like that. I wake up every morning happy and refreshed. My showers always revive me even more and make me ready to face anything! I always have my refridgerator full of the necessary ingredients and always check the weather before I get dressed. And where I work everyone is perfect and never makes mistakes! (NOT!!!)

But now that I am here, i turn on my music, I sit back and read or pray and everything comes into perspective again. (until the photocopier breaks just as I need it!) It's amazing how quickly a day can be "ruined" isn't it?

My lesson for myself today is to see the good in everything, and to think on these things. "Whatever is pure, whatever is right, whatever is true, whatever is lovely, I will fix my thoughts on these things".

Have a great day!

TPB qoute:

Mawaige is what brwings us togever today. Wove, twue wove...
Joyska at 8:14 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home