Joyska's Journal: HAHAHA - commercial fun











Wednesday, August 25, 2004

HAHAHA - commercial fun

Has anyone noticed that TV commercials are getting funnier and funnier? My current running favourite is the new Brownie batter blizzard commercial for Dairy Queen. I watched in absolute delighted horror as the guys tongue got caught in the mixer! And then "now I go to daiwy qween for theiw new bwownie badder bwizzard... ith's muth sathfer!" That one is followed by my next favourite, the commercial for KFC where the woman is walking down the street points and begins screaming in terror... she sees a leaf that has fallen from the tree as the announcer says "summer wont last forever..."

I laughed quite hard when I saw that. All I can say is that the ad agencies must have hired some pretty quick and witty personel these days... What's your favourite?

tpb quote: "life is pain your highness and anyone who tells you differently is selling something!" Man, I'm beginning to think there is a princess bride quote for every occassion!!!
Joyska at 6:22 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home