Joyska's Journal: BOMBERS WIN!!!!











Monday, September 13, 2004

BOMBERS WIN!!!!

Kristin, Stephen and I went to the Bombers game yesterday! (We invited Yvonne, but there didn't seem to be any interest there). It was a great game and it didn't even rain. In fact about half way through the third quarter the sun came out and I had to take my jacket off and wear my sun glasses! It was the perfect day for the perfect game.

Kids Church went off with out a hitch as well. It was so fun to have the kids back and hanging out with them! We have some awesome kids in our church I have tell you! Andy Wood led worship and the kids dances around and had fun as they worshiped Jesus. I love it when that happens. We went on to talk about the Bible and why it is important to our everyday lives. I challenged the kids to learn all the books of the Bible... so I guess I challenged myself as well... I don't know them all myself! Do you? I'm amazed how little I do know about this book that is supposed to be the guide in my life. I'm learning though, and the more I learn, the more I want to know! It's a cool thing!

My day was a good one yesterday, filled with surprises (not the least of which was a Bombers win) and a lot of amazing God moments.


TPB Quote of the day:
"There may be problems once we get in..."
"I'll say there may be problems, how so we stop the wedding? Once we do, how do I find the count? Once I do, where will I find you again? Once we're together, how do we escape?
"Don't pester him with so many questions... he's been mostly dead all day"
Joyska at 1:08 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home