Joyska's Journal: Let me just call the caterers











Wednesday, September 15, 2004

Let me just call the caterers

I have the wonderful and fun job of finding a caterer for the Vineyard Regional meetings here in Winnipeg at the beginning of October. It's been kind of fun calling up these guys and saying "Yes we would like to cater a four day event for 50-60 people." I sound so high class!!

It's been funny here in the office too. Yesterday, one of the staff asked me to help them do something and my response was, "Sure in a minute, let me just call the caterers". I got a good laugh out of that. I am sure that it will be a wonderful event as far as the food goes, but man o man, is it ever a different experience for me!

SO, while I go an d call the caterers AGAIN! (it takes many phone calls to make this work) enjoy your PB and J! (That's what I plan on eating for lunch!)

TPB quote

"The chocolate makes it go down easier"

Have a good one!
Joyska at 10:21 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home