Joyska's Journal: half way there











Sunday, October 03, 2004

half way there

the last two days have been crazy! The catering is going really well, but it is a tone of work! Not that I didn't know it was going to be, but, yeah, i didn't take into account this would have on my physical body!

I laughtd at myself yesterday. I was getting tired and was making a jelly roll. The recipe sied to beat the egg yolks until they were thick and lemon coloured. I asked Erica how long it will take for the eggs to get lemony. (More time than we have I'm afraid!) I was tired. Last night, around 9:00, Erica and I were standing by the stove mixing and rolling thousands of meatballs. I think the tiredness was settling in as we were wildly amused by the fact that (as Erica called it) we were just playing with meat carcass playdough with chicken ovulations... (otherwise known as eggs). Erica is banned from hanging out with the kids by the way!

So we are half way. Today and tomorrow and then we can say good bye to thinking about making everything in quanities to feed 60! (and then it is off to KC for the weekend!) I guess we are beginning to see the light at the end of the tunnel (or end of the table...) hehehe

TPB Quote:

Fezzik, you did something right!
Don't worry, I won't let it go to my head.

Joyska at 7:34 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home