Joyska's Journal: We're off to see the Wizard...











Wednesday, October 06, 2004

We're off to see the Wizard...

The wonderful wizard of OZ. "We're not in Kansas anymore TOTO!" Oh wait... we are going to Kansas! In 4 and 1/2 short hours we will be driving to Kansas City. I am excited and for some reason nervous as well. I'm sure it will be great and I think there are many things that God has in store for us. The 12 hour drive isn't too bad and it goes quickly when you start off in the middle of the night. So as you lay your heads down to sleep dream and snore, we will be driving further and further south.

Did you know that to get to Kansas City IHOP (international house of PRAYER -- not pancakes!) from WCV (Winnipeg Centre Vineyard) you literally make 2 turns? Turn left on to Salter, drive for 12 to 13 hours and turn Right on to Red bridge Road. I find that very cool. So literally to get to IHOP, take a left and then a right and you are there!

I am hoping to really get a better idea of what is happening in the Children's Equipping Center when I get there. Lenny is doing a children's track with the conference so I hope to connect with that as well as the Women in Prophetic conference. Whatever happens, I'm sure it will be good.

Anyway, if I can access a computer while I am there, I will blog and fill you all in on the exciting adventures. If I can't, well... pray for us and I'll update when I return.

I will leave you all with a quote from a highly esteemed and much quoted movie:

"And then my eyes and my ears, I know, get on with it!"
"Wrong, your ears you keep, so that every shriek of every child at seeing your hideousness will be yours to cherish-- every babe that weeps at your approach, every woman who cries out 'Dear God, what is that thing?!' will reverberate forever in your perfect ears. That is what to the pain means. It means that I leave you in freakish misery forever.
You're bluffing
It's possible, pig, you miserable vomitous mass, I may only be lieing here because I lack the strength to stand (gets up from the bed)... Drop your sword"
Joyska at 7:47 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home