Joyska's Journal: Sunday AM thoughts











Sunday, October 24, 2004

Sunday AM thoughts

I have had a week of being sick and sitting on the couch for hour after hour watching far too many movies and moving far too infrequently. I got out on Friday night for a bit and again yesterday for a little while, but other than that I have been home, sitting on my butt watching the "Back to the Future" Trilogy, my older movies like "Some Like it Hot" with Jack Lemmon, and "The Apartment" (also with Jack Lemmon), "Dead Man Walking","Princess Diaries" (that one was on TV) "Lord of the Rings-the Return of the King" (not the whole trilogy...), well I guess you get my point. Too many movies for a weekend anyway.

I'm back in the office this morning though, excited about the day. Today we are inviting the parents of our grade 1-4s up for a Sunday Kids Church experience. We have been trying new ways in which to encourage our kids to pray for and with their parents and the idea of inviting them up to do just that seems like fun. We'll see how it all pans out. (At the very least, parents will get a glimpse of what happens from Sunday to Sunday!)

Well, I come in this insanely early (6:30 am) for a reason, so I should probably get to the task at hand! (Prayer and prep go hand in hand on this job!)

TPB Quote for the day:

"Why do you wear a mask? Were you burned by acid or something?"
"I think everyone will be wearing them in the future. They're terribly comfortable!"

Joyska at 6:33 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home