Joyska's Journal: When you know that you know!











Tuesday, October 26, 2004

When you know that you know!

This week has been a discouraging one. Part of it has been feeling sick, sugars out of wack, and just a general sense of agitation.

So I went and talked to a wise man(Mr. Brian Creary). As we were discussing the slow process of visas etc, for the move to Kansas City, I expressed that I was feeling uncertain... Is this really what I am supposed to do, what about the kids here, what do I do if I'm wrong, and many other whiney comments. Well, after hearing me out, he asked that if I knew before, what has changed?

What has changed? The process has not been an easy one, but it hasn't changed that I know that I know I'm supposed to go. It's so easy to get caught up in the stress of it, the "unknown" aspects of it that I begin to question whether I heard God right in the first place. But I know. The month after I returned from Kansas in July, I fasted, I prayed, and I heard. "GO"

So know that I have given my head a shake, I am ready to refocus. The process of leaving is a hard one, it hurts and it feels disorienting, but as my wise friend said... it is the adventure of God. If I can hear and obey regardless of other circumstances, I grow in intimacy with my God. That is the goal.

So... onward and upward... because I know that I know.

No TPB Quote today... I'm getting too rusty and I want to get it right... I'm watching it Saturday night at my house... 7:00, you want to watch it? Call me.

If you know that you know... whatever you know... go after it!
Joyska at 12:16 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home