Joyska's Journal: The letter has arrived











Sunday, December 12, 2004

The letter has arrived

I came home from work on Thursday, and there on my coffee table was the long awaited letter. This is only the letter I have been waiting for for months, the letter that will (hopefully) give me safe passage to the USA, the letter that means they really do want me to come and work in Kansas City, the letter that holds the key to my very future!!!!!!! Okay, so maybe the letter isn't as important as I am making it seem, but yes, I was glad to receive it!

On that same day, as well as both Friday AND Saturday, I spoke with Lenny for a significant amount of time! Miracles DO happen! It was really good. SOOOOO.... if I can prove support by the time I get to the embassy (which I am planning to do in the early part of January) I may literally be on my way by February first... or if the process takes lots of time, march, april, may? 1st. We shall see what happens.

Just a comment, the whole "I'm so angry I feel steam coming out of my ears" thing... had nothing to do with Kansas City... if you were wondering.

Joyska at 4:53 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home