Joyska's Journal: ONE day down, TWO to go











Saturday, December 18, 2004

ONE day down, TWO to go

Yesterday... let's just say wasted energy, wasted worry, wasted time... wasted (not in a drug induced sort of way... I know you were thinking it) I left the house for a short half hour grocery shop. I bundled up, made sure I had the money, walked out the door, pulled the door shut behind me... and yep. I forgot my keys. So what should have been a half hour grocery shop, turned into a day of wandering, shopping, and waiting for my roommate to get home. I got back into my house around 4:00, wrapped presents, showered, and left for a party at 5:30. Didn't cook, didn't bake, didn't finish my January curriculm (that is needed before I leave on Monday for three weeks!) and didn't finish packing bags for the kids on Sunday. That was Friday.

So the brilliance of my brain devised a plan (insert evil laugh here). Stay up til 1:30 Friday night and come into the office early Saturday morning. Insanely, I have been here since 4:00 am. It is now 9:39 am and I am a little punchy! The kids will begin arriving in 20 minutes or so. We will do a dress rehearsal for tomorrow's Christmas service, they will all go home, and I will finish my long list of things to do (or attempt it) I will then relax and go dinner/movie with a friend I miss dearly, then back to the office to type up the Curriculm. That if all goes well... is my Saturday.

We will attempt to finish the madness on Sunday. I'll let you know how it fares!
Joyska at 9:42 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home