Joyska's Journal: Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow











Thursday, January 06, 2005

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow

It seems the snow is following me where ever I go. I got to St. Catharines before Christmas and there was no snow until about 2 days after I arrived, and man did it snow. Then I get to Michigan and again, a few days of no snow and weather warm enough where I don't even need to wear a jacket... and now... SNOW and a lot of it. So much snow that all the schools are cancelled.

Do you remember snow days? When it snowed that much and school was cancelled, I was out in the snow! Making snow men, having smowball fights, going tobogganing (sledding for my American readers) Not staying inside playing video games! I tried to entice my niece and nephew out for a little romp in the snow, but they stayed in and played video games and read a book claiming they didn't have boots... kids these days... no boots? all the more fun! oh well, I could've gone out by myself, but what fun is that? I still had fun starting a little push fight with my ever growing up nephew (who is a linesman on his grade seven football team...) I still won :)

I am driving with my sister from Grand Rapids to Port Huron tomorrow afternoon, meeting my parents in Port Huron and driving to Ajax(where my brother lives) and then Saturday AM drive to Toronto and fly home to Winnipeg... I heard the weather and apparently, the snow is joining me the whole way.

What is the weather in Winnipeg? Let me guess, dry and warm until Sunday when they are expecting snow... at least it is pretty! (Maybe I'll still get in a snowball or two before my niece and sister get in the car... *insert evil laugh here*)
Joyska at 3:00 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home