Joyska's Journal: Niagra Falls in the winter











Wednesday, December 22, 2004

Niagra Falls in the winter

I just watched the weather channel and was feeling sorry for my fellow Winnipegers suffering through yet another -40 degree morning. I'm so sorry. It's a balmy 0-2 degrees here in St Catharines, Ontario without a stitch of snow. We are on our way to the Botanical gardens, then to Niagra Falls to wlak around and have supper at Table Rock over looking the falls. It is my aunt and uncles (ome and tante) 38th Anniversary today, so we will celebrate with them.

last night we saw the falls in all their night time slendour. The ice is the incredible part to see. it is so thick on the railings, trees, light posts, everything. It really is a sight to see. If I can figure out how to, I will try to post some of the pictures family has been taking with their digital cameras.

Well, I should go and bundle up as we are heading out... oh wait... I don't need to!!! hehehehe
Joyska at 9:29 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home