Joyska's Journal: MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!











Saturday, December 25, 2004

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Merry Christmas one and all! I have some fun pictures to show all of you... if and when I figure it out! My dad will help me later to get them on this blog... and if all else fails, I will send them to the webgodess herself to post them! (Thank you Yvonne, the computer idiot is forever grateful!) Anyway, so if you are at all inticed by all this picture talk, check out this same blog later this evening!

I just wanted to wish you all a very Merry Christmas! It is an important day in the life of all of us who call ourselves Christians. Somehow, when you see the daily craziness of the stores that can be hard to remember. I went to the 1st Reformed Church in Harriston this morning to hear my Dad preach the Christmas service. It was great. I was very proud of my dad. He is a great preacher... and it was an honour to be there! He spoke on Joseph, the forgotten figure of Christmas, and how his mercy, faith, and obedience are an important part of the Christmas story, and our daily lives. Way to go POP! That was great!

Anyway, I am being summoned to play Rummicube with the women of my family... before the niece and nephew get here with my brother and sister in law... ah... family... it happens!

Again, Merry Christmas! (And stay tuned for pictures! God willing!)
Joyska at 11:44 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home