Joyska's Journal: 2 days left...











Wednesday, May 25, 2005

2 days left...

It's near the end of my visit to Winnipeg. We head back on Saturday and I'm back with the kids Sunday morning. It's been so good being here in Manitoba again (however I got my first mosquito bite today, ,so it is time to head home... hehehe). I have been so blessed in this trip with seeing and "coffeeing" with so many people, catching up on all the pregnancy news (which I swear there has to be something in the water around here!), telling IHOP stories, hearing the heart and vision of the people here, and missing the day to friendships.

It's also been a couple of weeks confirming that I am where I am supposed to be right now. Just talking about IHOP, what I am learning, what God is doing in me there, and what he is doing overall, confirms for me that it is (for however long God says it is) my home, and my place in the bigger picture. I wasn't questioning or doubting that, but it sure is a good thing to confirm~!

So tomorrow, I will visit with as many as I can, Friday I will do the same, then Night watch at WCV, and then back in the vehicle for another short 14 hour drive. Please pray for an easy BORDER CROSSING... for Pam especially... pray for no interrigations, and no suspicion.
Joyska at 9:47 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home