Joyska's Journal: medical issues... YUCK!











Wednesday, July 20, 2005

medical issues... YUCK!

Okay, okay i finally gave in. I went to the doctor this morning and sure enough I have a broncial infection. My sugars are out of whack and i'm a bit dehydrated.

He also put me on a whack load of drugs. So I am on an antibiotic, an anihistamine, and a new medication for the blood sugars. I'm seeing the benefits of the Canadian Socialized medical system, things are so expensive here! But I know this is what I need to do to be healthy and at full force. I owe it to myself and to the kids! It's just hard some days to look at it all and not feel overwhelmed.

Anyway I am so thankful for this doctor... he was kind, sweet, and listened to me! I love that! I am also thankful for being at the IHOP. I came back and let my CEC staff know what was up and they prayed for me for 40 minutes! I am SOOOOOOO thankful for that!
Joyska at 10:56 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home