Joyska's Journal: the power of a focused life











Tuesday, August 09, 2005

the power of a focused life

Yesterday I was MSNing with one of the young teens who lives right next door to me. She is a great kid, and we are online a lot.

I've been listening to a tape series on the power of a focused life that Mike Bickle did awhile ago and it affects my daily thinking. So while on MSN with this young lady, I asked her what she was doing tomorrow, to which she responded, I don't know!

SOOOO, i respond with my new found wisdom... "you should always have a plan..." Her response? "WHY?" "because it is knowing that you aren't just wasting time, that you are using your time wisely... that you are living a focused life."

"Oh," she says, "I thought it was just you being a control freak"

Okay, my bubble is officially burst!
Joyska at 4:59 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home