Joyska's Journal: Monday Monday











Monday, July 25, 2005

Monday Monday

Well, the weekend was as crazy as anticipated. In total this weekend we had 120 1-5 year olds. I find it so amazing.

The Hamms were here from Winkler this weekend too and it was so great to see fellow Canadians. I know that God really met them here and blessed them. It was fun to see.

The teens are here for one more week. They are growing in their faith and are seeing God change them. I love watching the breaking and mending that is happening everyday. The base is buzzing with all the activity for sure, and many are saying... Okay... just one more week, (6 weeks of 200+ teens is a lot of strain on the base) but it is well worth it.

I'm finally starting to feel a little better. The broncial thing seems to be clearing up a bit and the sugars are coming back under control. Thanks for you prayers! The heat here is incredible as it has been 110 degrees with the humidex for almost a week. Today too. Thank goodness for air conditioning!

Well I guess that is it for now.. hardly an amazing entry... but I'm tired!
Joyska at 9:43 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home