Joyska's Journal











Wednesday, May 10, 2006

I realized that I never wrote about my "exciting meeting" of last Wednesday.

I met with Hal Linhardt who is the director of evangelism here at IHOP and the man behind the new Evangelism Institute that will be starting this fall. It was an exciting meeting because it confirmed what I was hoping. I will be involved both with the evangelism team here, and will be a Teacher Assistant in the fall at the new Institute. It's exciting because it is yet another fit that feels right!

There are still many things that need to fall into place, but there is movement and that in and of itself is exciting!

Please pray for continued favor with the EI (Evangelism Institute) and for a great connection with Hope City and the school!

(THERE YOU GO SHANE... THIS POST WAS FOR YOUR BENEFIT!)
Joyska at 2:59 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home