Joyska's Journal: fun day











Wednesday, May 03, 2006

fun day

Yesterday, I was downtown again hanging with the Hope City crowd. During our prayer time, I felt such compassion for the ones we were praying for and a longing for God to break into thier lives.

Lisa used my story regarding God's provision to speak to our friends about relying on God. I found myself a little embarrassed, but knew that without the Lord, i would not still be here.

Case in point: as Lisa was sharing how God kept paying my bills somewhat miraculously, i kept thinking... yes, God, just remember my rent is due by Friday... don't have a lot of options food wise (have food... just boring food)... and I don't know where it will come from.

That was yesterday. Today, I opened my door to 4 BAGS of groceries at my door! Then... I met some friends for coffee over at Higher Grounds (IHOP's own coffee shop) and someone handed me enough money to pay my rent. Then someone else handed me a $5.00 bill and said "go get a burger!" What fun!!

Mike talks about building a history in God... I have learned to trust him for ALL things... right down to the milk in my fridge. Again... i write this a lot... but I know I am to be here... and God keeps confirming it!
Joyska at 2:51 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home