Joyska's Journal: Michigan memoires











Thursday, May 31, 2007

Michigan memoires

Ha ha... memoires... not really. just an update.

My niece Megan graduates from Jenison Highschool tonite. Isn't it wild how time passes? I remember the day she was born. I remember her coming to Reformed Bible College when I was a student there, she was 5 and was dressed like a witch! haha. Then the next year she came as a bunny. She's not a witch or a bunny anymore!

I'm so proud of the young women she has become. I recognize that time and distance have not allowed us to know each other well, but everytime we connect it is so good!

My sister is amazing, she has been working toward this day for 17 years. Talk about a party. She and Doug literally have remodeled some of the house, scrubbed it from top to bottom and shopped til they dropped (Cari and I did a LOT of shopping this morning!) I am humbled by how they have poured their lives into their kids.

Grad is tonight, Dad's birthday tomorrow (mom and dad arrive tomorrow as well) and Megan's party is Saturday. Sunday I'm going to festival with old friends and Monday... well rest I hope!

It's good to be here, it's hard to fast and am having a little break from it tomorrow, but back at it again Saturday! haha... grace?

Have a great weekend!
Joyska at 8:28 AM

2 Comments:

Blogger Kristi said...

Another little trip for you!! Fun! Have a great family time!

7:28 PM  
Blogger Bev said...

Enjoy your family!! Nothing is Better than family!!

8:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home