Joyska's Journal: Quirky qoutes of the Quanadians...











Saturday, May 12, 2007

Quirky qoutes of the Quanadians...

if you have ever been in my apartment, you will understand this quote:
"i've had more encounters with your closet than I have had with God!" - Cassia
Or if you have been around 2 teens, you might get this one:
"i don't like talking to myself, I always know what I'm going to say!" - Jaz
or: "Talking to myself keeps me from being lonely" - Cassia

Overall it's been a great weekend and I was sad to see them get in their car and leave, but they are on their way home, and I have 2 dutch ladies coming on Monday. The revolving door continues! :) I figured it out though... I have not slept in my own bed since April 13th. and won't now until May 22. Yikes that is a long time! Ah well, it's all the same to me.
Joyska at 9:14 PM

2 Comments:

Blogger Erica said...

Those Quazy Quanadians!

2:09 PM  
Blogger Cheryl said...

Encounters with a closet! How does one manage that?

4:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home