Joyska's Journal: Home again











Thursday, May 10, 2007

Home again


well, i have left the land of red and white, and have entered the land of red white and blue. Really... not that different when you think about it!
Jazreel, Cassia, Sue and Marcia and I left the great warm summer north at 6:30 pm and we arrived in Kansas City by 9:00 am... after a detour through St. Joe. Interesting town St. Joe... home of the infamous eminem and the "8 mile" inspiritation. (That is a movie for those of you who don't know). There were 2 major prisons in the town, and a "Sunset grill" which we never did find... I guess it is only findable when the sun is setting.
I have yet to sleep since the wee morning hours of Wednesday. SO off to the soft mattress and pillow surrounded by the quiet whir of the fan... and the snoring of the Canadians. Until a more reasonable hour... farewell. :)
Joyska at 6:51 PM

4 Comments:

Blogger Deanna Momtchilov said...

Phew! Glad you're home safe and sound - no border troubles I presume? I put the rest of the 2L of diet coke on my table today and Esther said "Joyska!" hahahahaha!

9:46 PM  
Blogger Kristi said...

Glad to hear you made it safely! Hope the trip went well! Welcome home!

3:56 AM  
Blogger Nancy said...

So glad to hear you are home safely. It was good to see you, if only briefly. Love and bless you my friend.

7:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ah yes, st. jo. we learned much on that trip, didn't we! thanks for "keeping me awake"!!

5:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home