Joyska's Journal: What Is going on?











Saturday, May 12, 2007

What Is going on?

Since I have been home, one of my coke cans (the one from Japan) somehow sprung a slow leak and ran all down my refrigerator, through the freezer and on to the floor... then, I notice that the refrigerator is also leaking water all over the floor the next night. Okay, no big deal, I'll call maintenance on Monday...

Well, it's quite hot here in Kansas City, so to aid my non humidity friendly Canadians, I turned on the air conditioner. Strangely the house wasn't cooling down even though the air was on... We came home from Misty's set, and it was hotter in the house than it was outside... obviously... the air is not working either.

Then I noticed a number of little footed creatures on my table...ants. Great...

So thinking all of this can be reported on Monday, and not to bother the crew during the weekend, I have gone on without air and with a leaky fridge and creepy crawly ants. No big deal.

Today... well, now it's just getting wierd... I go to bake brownies for a grad party for Lisa's daughter (remember there is NO air conditioning), turn on the oven, make my Canadian slaves (oops I meant to say guests) mix up the batter, and throw them in. 25 Minutes later the timer goes off, and confused because I CANNOT smell the brownies yet, go and check and low and behold my oven is no longer working. It worked yesterday, but not today.

That is just too wierd.

But I'll still wait til Monday to fix it all...no need to bother the crew on Mother's day!
Joyska at 10:36 AM

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

In Nicaragua we just live with the ants.

6:16 PM  
Blogger Deanna Momtchilov said...

That is very strange! I would say that the ants are there because of the spilled coke. There is probably a connection between the air and the oven and possibly even the fridge! :)

Didn't make it to SHOP last night, but Sue says she has a birthday gift for me! You thoughtful girl! :) Miss you already. I have some business emails to forward your way. Go for it! :)

7:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home