Joyska's Journal: another night at the dome!











Tuesday, May 22, 2007

another night at the dome!

The crowds are gathering!



Last night was so great! Hope City is growing and we had 70 people at my last count! Pastor Pin Gonzalez and Pastor Ray Mabion, along with Lisa Stribling led the night in prayer and focused intercession on the city. The worship team was GREAT and literally didn't want to end.

What I love about Hope City (among other things) is the numbers of cultures that come together and worship with such freedom! The Lord continues to bless, deliver and change lives!




Last night I watched as a young lady who has been struggling for so long, find herself being ministered to by the Lord while surrounded by friends. I watched as another was encouraged and strengthened, and still another find healing in her shoulder (last week!). Marsha also testified this week that she has been healed of Diabities... and the list goes on.

I've said this many times before, but it is a privilege to work in the inner city amongst a people who are hungry to see the Light of Jesus break into the darkness. I think that I have one of the best jobs in the world.

To quote...well, myself...
WOO HOO! THREE POINTS!


Joyska at 7:33 AM

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's so awesome Joyska! Although I never comment it is always encouraging to read your blog. What you are doing is making a HUGE difference. WAY TO GO!

6:27 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Three points! Three points!
See you in... Three WEEKS!

12:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home