Joyska's Journal: Out with the old... in with the new











Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Out with the old... in with the new



Well... They just took my old smaller fridge from 1988 away and replaced it with a larger 18 cubit (is that right... cubit?!) 2007 whirlpool refridgedairre. It's beautiful... SO CLEAN... SO BIG! I put all my old food that in the old fridge was overflowing, and put it in the new fridge, and suddenly there is more room! The drawers are see through... which means I will REMEMBER that I put all the healthy stuff in the drawers and maybe even eat it! ha-ha... and because it's so clean, I may even try to keep it that way!

Well the process of a new fridge caused a cleaning frenzy in my house. I had to move everything out of the way to fit the new monstrosity (I mean that in the nicest possible way) through the doors, and discovered my vacuuming has obviously only been AROUND the furniture for quite some time now. Before you go calling the health department, please remember that I have been away for three weeks as well!

Then I realized how muddy the floor in the kitchen was because of all the rain and the tracks of the two young men who brought in this magic wonder. So I swept and mopped the floor (less than 24 hours since the last time I had done it!) But now all is back in it's place! WOO HOO!

I'll maybe tell you what else is old and leaving and what new is replacing... but I'm not sure I'm ready for that whole story to go public yet! ha-ha... now I have you curious don't I? MUHAHAHAHAHAHA
Joyska at 7:53 AM

7 Comments:

Blogger Kristi said...

A new and bigger fridge is definitely exciting! I know that as an apartment renter with a miniature fridge myself! Looks great!

3:51 AM  
Blogger ccap said...

Oooh, fancy!

6:39 AM  
Blogger Deanna Momtchilov said...

Um...ya! I am SOOOOO curious! :) Did you see your picture on my blog yet? I have a few more I didn't post. I should email them to you.

7:30 AM  
Blogger Christina said...

That fridge looks fantastic!
And yes I am curious....

8:09 AM  
Blogger Yvonne Parks said...

See...I thought you were going to tell us that you threw out any food that was not healthy! haha. Then I saw the new fridge part. I was about to be very impressed with your die-hard attitude! hahaha

New Fridges are like a new journal. So much fun when they are new...and you make that 'resolution' to keep them neat and tidy. And then it all gets shot to heck.

10:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i know what else is new, i know, i knooooo!!! :)

5:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WHAT IS NEW JOYSKA!! YOU'D BETTER TELL! The fridge thing is kinda weird to be bloging but I though what your other friend thought at first, that you were throwing out all of the unhealthy food. hee hee and what's up with the can you tell the difference pics? Are ya smokin' sumpin?Gale

7:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home