Joyska's Journal: home again home again... jig a jig jig











Tuesday, June 12, 2007

home again home again... jig a jig jig

Well... in 6 hours I will be on a train from Grand Rapids to Chicago... hang out in Chicago for 5 hours and then 8 hours from Chicago to Kansas City, and some time around 10:30 pm be back in KCMO. It's a long trip but the amtrack is actually quite comfy and "doable". I do enjoy traveling by myself and this is a full day of just hanging out.

I've had a great trip, and renewed a number of old friendships and that is always great. This past week has been delightfully UNEVENTFUL. I have greatly enjoyed a true vacation.

But I have missed IHOP and Hope City alot. I've watched the webcast and this morning was on my own so turned it on around 7 am and turned it off around 1. It was a great morning!
anyway, I am ready to return and from the sounds of it, there is a lot going on there too!

So... off to sleep, rise before the sun, and catch that train... catch you on the flip side! :)
Joyska at 8:08 PM

1 Comments:

Blogger Kristi said...

Have a safe trip home! Enjoy my beautiful sister and friend this weekend!

7:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home