Joyska's Journal: My first car...ever... Unto the glory of God!!!! :)











Wednesday, July 21, 2010

My first car...ever... Unto the glory of God!!!! :)

God is amazing. In the last week, I've gotten a job that allows me to work towards my Masters, and a car... for free. This beautiful little 1998 Dodge Neon R/T two door standard, was a gift to the church who then gifted it to me. It drives beautifully and I am zipping around learning standard... stalling occasionally, grinding gears rarely... but whipping around corners and having fun! What an incredible God we serve!

I will be 39 in two weeks from today... and this is my first car that is in my name! It's really mine, it's not borrowed, it's not a company car... it's mine, and I didn't pay a cent for it! I of course now will be paying gas and insurance, but it's mine! I've never owned anything more expensive than my computer or my guitar (oh, and now my keyboard), and have always been so good with that,,, by that I mean happy. This owning a car thing is great! But I must say it's forcing me to say... well, I guess its time to grow up! haha... about time eh?

What I am most excited about though is that it is a gift from God. This job is from God, moving here to Steinbach was God's idea... He placed me in Southland and has changed my life in so many ways! This post is to say Thank you Jesus and to YOU be the glory!!!
Joyska at 11:00 PM

2 Comments:

Blogger Lanney said...

Joyska! That is awesome! I am very excited to see where God takes you in that little car :)

10:20 AM  
Anonymous joyska said...

thanks Lanney... me too :)

10:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home