Joyska's Journal: Conference











Thursday, March 10, 2005

Conference

I have to make this short cuz I'm in the middle of conference (healing and the prophetic) in which I am working 10-12 hours a day. Conferences are just like that! I am with 15-20 of the most adorable three to five year olds you could ever meet (other than the kids at WCV of course!!!) and loving it. I have several new best buddies, and one of them even picked flowers for me today! *of course, i didn't have the heart to tell him that he wasn't supposed to pick the flowers in front of the building!!*

I have 3 sessions with the kids tomorrow and then the typical 2 on Sunday (where I am actually teaching and leading it all- very exciting...) so I need to get some sleep. We are teaching the kids over the 8 sessions the 7 Hebrew words for praise (i.e. Shabach (to shout) Tehillah (to sing) Zamar (to play an instrument) yadah (to raise our hands) and my favourite, Towbar (to clap)) It's been awesome to see the kids really engage in worship and praise as we learn the words and what they mean. There is far more to say, but it will need to wait! Good night!
Joyska at 1:12 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home