Joyska's Journal: Becky Tales











Friday, May 27, 2005

Becky Tales

Last night I went with Cheryl Janzen to pick up Becky Johnson from the airport. I forgot how much the three of us laugh when we are together. My stomach muscles got their workout for sure!

Becky told us many stories of her adventures in England... like reading "the Tadpoles promise" to a room of young children. If you haven't read the book, let's just say it can leave a room full of children traumitized, while every adult is dieing laughing!

My favourite story of the night revolved around a young man who swore that he admired Becky a lot, but that he didn't feel that "weak in the knees" feeling or "the fire in the belly"... Becky wonders if she should just kick him in the knees... "weak n the knees YET??? No? HOW BOUT NOW!!! or punch him in the stomach.... that fire in your belly? You feel that now? That's internal bleeding baby!!!"

I like Becky...
Joyska at 9:46 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home