Joyska's Journal: I'm still here











Wednesday, July 18, 2007

I'm still here

wow, you don't update for awhile and people get concerned! Thanks for the emails. I am still here. I am still working, and things are going well. I am praying for a financial miracle (sorry, no details) and physical ones as well. My legs have been numb on and off ever since my 30 hour train ride and that "concerns" me a little. God is faithful though, and I know that he will work all things out. It may not be the way I want it to work out, but hey... he's God and I'm not... and quite honestly... we are ALL happier for that!

Thanks again for the emails. There is lots happening and I am keeping busy with Hope City (which I really should write more about!) We had over 100 people there this past Monday night! We are thrilled about how God is touching peoples lives and God keeps showing up!

That's all for now. I'll try to update with something a little more "spectacular" and "stellar" when my heart allows.
Joyska at 8:23 AM

2 Comments:

Blogger Kristi said...

Thought of you today....and prayed while at work when you came to mind...=)

2:13 PM  
Blogger Bev said...

I'm remembering YOU

9:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home