Joyska's Journal: catching up again











Friday, December 14, 2007

catching up again

Okay, so it's been a busy week. I've worked 45 hours this week and had something up pretty much every night, and am still not feeling 100%, SOOOOO nightly movies are not always possible.

Tonight I watched "Santa Clause" with Tim Allen. A pretty good Christmas movie as far as comedy goes. I also watched "Unaccompanied Minors" which came out in the last couple of years... better than I expected as it was a new buy for me this year. It was actually more than a slapstick kid out of control movie, it was fun and entertaining... not a classic, necessarily, but good.

I also watched the other night, my newest favourite, "The Polar Express". That will be a Christmas day rewatch as well. Such a great story and the animation (using Tom Hanks) is great. So there is the catch up.

I think I have one more to watch yet tonight to get completely caught up, so I think It will be.... Miracle on 34th St. That is one of my all time favs... and the one my mom got for me a few years ago :)

Anyway... gotta go... one more movie and it's off to bed. Later.
Joyska at 7:18 PM

2 Comments:

Blogger Roo said...

i think i need to watch polar express. your post has just confirmed it.

8:56 PM  
Blogger Deanna Momtchilov said...

Well, I know you're busy and all, but have you completely forgotten us? We were expecting you for dinner on Simeon's birthday. And I haven't heard back from you after my last phone message. Hello??? You know you can always come here and watch Christmas movies. We've been watching lots - Scrooge with Albert Finney (musical), Muppets Christmas Carol, A Christmas Story, National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation, etc.

1:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home