Joyska's Journal: a new christmas tradition











Saturday, December 01, 2007

a new christmas tradition

I love movies... more specifically... I love Christmas movies and I own well... 27 of them.
I now am starting a new tradition

One movie a night til Christmas, with a couple extra. Call it an advent of motion pictures. Tonight, I will begin with

"It's a Very Merry Muppet Christmas Movie" It's a great one to start with because it spoofs every Christmas movie ever made (at least the classic ones anyway). It's also one I thoroughly enjoy! That Pepe is HILARIOUS!!!

Anyway! Happy 1st of December!
Joyska at 6:45 PM

2 Comments:

Blogger ccap said...

What fun! Here's what I'm thinking: You should bring one over to our place sometime between now and Christmas. Because... well, I HATE movies AND Christmas. ;-)

7:00 AM  
Blogger pamero said...

Ha ha. Good one ccap.
This sounds awesome Joyska! It's funny because I was just making a list of christmassy movies I like to rewatch around christmas. So far I only have Little Women, The Family Stone & Love Actually. But I will definately have to check out Muppet Christmas-it sounds great! Have fun!

11:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home