Joyska's Journal: It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...











Tuesday, November 20, 2007

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...

I know you are all humming the tune now... admit it!

Saturday was the Santa Claus parade here in Winnipeg, and it was a good one! I missed most of it, as I was TRYING to get to a doctors appointment, which unfortunately I missed because of an inability to navigate all the changed bus routes! Ah well, at least I got in the following morning.

I decorated my own house on Friday. ( I think it was Friday) The tree is up, the nativity is set up, and all my Christmas movies are on the shelf. So far I've watched White Christmas, and Elf (and maybe Mr. Magoo's Christmas Carol and well... who's counting?"

I unfortunately in the midst of all this Christmas Cheer, have gotten sick. Flu and cold sick. The sniffling, sneezing, coughing, puking kind of sick. Woo hoo! Mix that with a cup of hot cocao! Yah, it's been a long couple of days. I'm determined to make this my last sick day however. I miss being at Siloam. That's a good sign! :)

Anyway, I am running a fever and the room is spinning a bit, so this girl is heading back to bed. Please pray for healing! Oh yah, no official word on my feet... I was sent for an exray on my right foot and spine, so we wait and see and trust that God has it in his hand.

okay, not feeling so great... later
Joyska at 4:35 AM

4 Comments:

Blogger Kristi said...

Be healed and feel better! Keep us posted on the situation with the feet.

7:38 AM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

I'll be praying for you! Get better! I haven't seen you in a while...I miss you!

1:35 PM  
Blogger Roo said...

Dear Lord Jesus, I ask you to cover joyska and give her all she needs. in spirit, soul and body. fill her heart and give her rest. i pray for continued health and strength to do what you have called her to do! amen!

5:36 PM  
Blogger Deanna Momtchilov said...

Ya, I miss you too! Hope you're feeling better soon! When you're up to it, you should come help us decorate our house! :) We'll provide some chog (hot chocolate/egg nog) and Christmas music and maybe a movie or two...

9:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home