Joyska's Journal: wet, windy, wild Winnipeg











Tuesday, September 25, 2007

wet, windy, wild Winnipeg

it's wet, windy, and cold.
Welcome back to Winnipeg!
I don't mind the weather, I actually enjoy it. But I don't enjoy waiting for the bus in it! I'm one of those people that likes to leave a few minutes early so as not to miss the bus, and to get there on time. However, I'm beginning to think that running to the bus to catch it may not be such a bad thing. The funny part is, it's not even winter yet! I think my blood thinned while living in KC because I remember loving this time of year in the past. Now I find myself COLD all the time.
I know all you seasoned, hearty, Winnipeggers are laughing at me right now, but if I was still in KC I'd still be wearing my flip flops and laughing at you! (which I did for two winters...okay, now I'm getting pay back... I get it, and I'm sorry!)

Anyway, keep reading... there may be some changes in the making again! :)
Joyska at 6:09 AM

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

It takes a lot of adjustment to get used to a whole other weather climate and pattern. It was cold in Alberta!!! Of course it was December, but here even in December it is nice!

11:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home