Joyska's Journal: this is it?











Monday, August 20, 2007

this is it?



Well, this is it... what used to be a thriving 2 bedroom apartment... is now reduced to a corner of boxes. Everything else is either given away or in storage... and some of these boxes are also heading to storage. Wow.

Five sleeps and a 14 hour ish drive, and I am back in Canada... My brain is starting to actually believe that this is happening!

Deb arrived yesterday, and Camillia and Cheryl arrive on Thursday... so I will end my time here as I started... a FULL house :)


Joyska at 12:36 PM

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

say Hi to Winnipeg for me!!

5:49 PM  
Blogger Brian said...

did you say "end my times" or "this must be the end times"? Sounds right either way: you are coming back to Winnipeg, where things are good and getting better. You'll see :)

7:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i will miss you my friend....

7:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Joyska! It is good here in Winnipeg. I have loved my time with these crazy SHOP people! I am excited about being down at IHOP for a time but this place is awesome! Looking forwar to seeing you on Thursday!

11:10 AM  
Blogger Christina said...

I'm gonna miss your apartment...many good memories there...but still many more to be made!!

3:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home