Joyska's Journal: how hot is too hot?











Wednesday, August 08, 2007

how hot is too hot?


1.When the news posts 109 degrees F. (with the humidex)
2.When I can't breathe after walking for 10 minutes (I usually don't loose my breath til 45 minutes! haha)
3.When the warnings are saying "stay inside between 1:00 and 4:00"
4.When they say it will be this way until next Thursday!!
5.When I drink a 1.5 liter ice tea in the span of 1/2 an hour!
6.When the air conditioning doesn't turn off
7.When the patio at Higher Grounds is deserted
8.When they run out of bottled water in Higher Grounds

9.When you get chills walking outside because your body doesn't know how to react
10.When walking to the prayer room feels like crossing the Sahara desert
11.When the idea of minus 40 degrees in Winnipeg winter sounds inviting.

Joyska at 3:11 PM

5 Comments:

Blogger Kristi said...

Yikes! Sounds really hot!

4:07 AM  
Blogger Deanna Momtchilov said...

haha - i like #11 the best!

6:57 AM  
Blogger Brian said...

Don't despair....-40C is coming soon :)

1:40 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Yep, that's too hot!

10:50 AM  
Blogger ccap said...

Hey there, lady. You should really call me or email me. I'm desperately curious as to what's going on and when you'll be here. Unfortunately, I don't have your email address at work so I can't email you.

6:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home