Joyska's Journal: and the winner is...











Friday, July 27, 2007

and the winner is...

Well, when God sets things up, he sets things up!

A long story made short:
Yesterday, I had no idea what was going to happen when I returned to Winnipeg. Today I was offered (and I accepted) a FULL TIME position at Blessings Christian Marketplace starting end of August/ beginning of September (depending on when I can get there).

I sent a resume in early afternoon, and after a 40 minute conversation/interview over the phone, I was hired by 4:00. How is that for fast? It all worked out perfectly. I heard about the openings this morning, emailed my resume, and got the job, all within 6 hours.

Of course I am grieving my need to leave IHOP and Hope City. It is still surreal to me that I am actually going to leave my cozy apartment and head back to the Peg, but God just seems to be making a way so quickly and clearly that I can't argue. I need to trust and thank Him for all that He is doing. If I can keep my heart right in this, I may just make it!

Thank you, to all of you who continue to support me in this crazy journey! This was a turn I didn't expect, but it is a turn leading somewhere for certain!
Joyska at 10:57 PM

8 Comments:

Blogger CK said...

WOW! This is definitely news! Well, they'll love to have you back, I'm sure!!

4:44 AM  
Blogger Christina said...

Congrats on the job Joyska!! God is so good! You will be in my prayers during all this transition, it will be great to have you back friend! =)

8:43 AM  
Blogger Kristi said...

That is an awesome story! And it is so great when the answer comes so clearly!

11:28 AM  
Blogger Lanney said...

That is amazing Joyska! I am glad that I will get to see you at IHOP before you head back to the 'Peg. When I first read it I thought we were going to miss each other. Enjoy your new adventures! I can't wait to hear more!

6:58 AM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

HHAHAHAHAHAH HEEE HEEHE HEEE YAYAYAYAYA! It will be great having you back! So crazy!!! When are you moving?

11:42 AM  
Blogger ccap said...

We'll be praying for you as you make these major changes.

7:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YAY!!!! Selfishly I'm so excited that you will be returning home to the Peg!Call me when you get settled in and are ready for some cold beverage of some sort. My numbers are on my facebook page!! Love you beautiful!

7:50 AM  
Blogger Deanna Momtchilov said...

I'm so excited for you...and selfishly for me! :)

2:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home