Joyska's Journal: changing again











Friday, July 27, 2007

changing again

Life has a way of changing when you least expect it.

As of August 31, 2007, I will be returning to Canada.

I have been at IHOP for 2 1/2 years and have loved every minute of it. Lately, I have had some circumstances and events that have made it evident that the Lord is moving me home again.

It's a major change again, but I am willing to go where ever I am supposed to. I have no idea for how long I am in Winnipeg, or what I'm doing when I get there, but it's what I'm doing.

I would appreciate prayers, and for you Winnipegers... anyone want to come spend some time at IHOP and help me move back?

So, knowing God is in control, I step forward again, and wait to see where He takes me.
Joyska at 12:28 PM

3 Comments:

Blogger Kristi said...

Come on over and join us in the 'Peg!

3:14 PM  
Blogger Diana said...

Okay. Just read more here. Packing again? Got as many books as you used to?? That's what I remember about your room. Winnipeg must feel like going home in lots of ways!

5:39 PM  
Blogger ccap said...

Wow. Big changes. I look forward to having you back home.

7:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home